Campaign to offer free stay at Hotel Okura Tokyo's iconic main building
Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. announced today that its One Harmony loyalty program has exceeded one million members and now stands at over 1.1 million as of today, three years after its launch in 2013. To demonstrate its appreciation, Okura Nikko Hotel Management will offer One Harmony members a variety of prizes in a campaign running from September 1 to October 31.
Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. announced today it will acquire and rebrand GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA, a luxury hotel in Daiba, Tokyo, owned by Keikyu Corporation, based on a stock purchase agreement signed on April 26 between Okura Nikko Hotel Management, Keikyu Corporation and its affiliate GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA, Ltd.
Following completion of the transaction, expected in May, the hotel will reopen on July 1 as Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba, the first Grand Nikko-branded hotel in Japan.
First international hotel to serve China's largest biomedical cluster
Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. announced today the opening of Hotel Nikko Taizhou on April 1. The luxury hotel is located in the center of Taizhou National Medical High-tech Development Zone, China's first and largest national medical high-tech zone. Hotel Nikko Taizhou is Okura Nikko Hotel Management's 12th property in China following the opening of Hotel Nikko Suzhou in June 2015. It is also the first property in the area operated by an international hotel group.
- Marcel van Aelst steps down as President of Hotel Okura Amsterdam
- Reconstruction Project of the Main Building of Hotel Okura Tokyo
- Hotel Okura Group Launches Global Loyalty Program
- Hotel Okura Tokyo, 13th Annual World Gardening Fair
- Ultra-modern New Luxury Hotel on “Embassy Row”
- A 'royal' address in Japan
- December 01, 2011, Hotel Nikko Saigon has announced its Opening Ceremony