Hotel Okura Expands Global Menu of Japanese Cultural Experiences for Guests - Inspired by hotel founder's passion for cultural and artistic exchanges
Okura Hotels & Resorts, a time-honored Japanese hotel brand under Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd., continues to add to its menu of activities for guests looking to immerse themselves in authentic Japanese culture. The two latest additions — experiential workshops on Japanese culture — have been offered on an informal basis at its flagship Hotel Okura Tokyo since earlier this year, as there are an increasing number of culture lovers who are no longer satisfied with simple sightseeing and instead want to experience true Japanese culture.
Campaign to offer free stay at Hotel Okura Tokyo's iconic main building
Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. announced today that its One Harmony loyalty program has exceeded one million members and now stands at over 1.1 million as of today, three years after its launch in 2013. To demonstrate its appreciation, Okura Nikko Hotel Management will offer One Harmony members a variety of prizes in a campaign running from September 1 to October 31.
Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. announced today it will acquire and rebrand GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA, a luxury hotel in Daiba, Tokyo, owned by Keikyu Corporation, based on a stock purchase agreement signed on April 26 between Okura Nikko Hotel Management, Keikyu Corporation and its affiliate GRAND PACIFIC LE DAIBA, Ltd.
Following completion of the transaction, expected in May, the hotel will reopen on July 1 as Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba, the first Grand Nikko-branded hotel in Japan.
- Hotel Nikko Taizhou Opens April 1
- Marcel van Aelst steps down as President of Hotel Okura Amsterdam
- Reconstruction Project of the Main Building of Hotel Okura Tokyo
- Hotel Okura Group Launches Global Loyalty Program
- Hotel Okura Tokyo, 13th Annual World Gardening Fair
- Ultra-modern New Luxury Hotel on “Embassy Row”
- A 'royal' address in Japan
- December 01, 2011, Hotel Nikko Saigon has announced its Opening Ceremony